1013 days and almost 118,000 words later, the thesis is done. To quote Pilate, 'What I have written, I have written.' At least for now. Probably in another month or so I will have a viva and with it will come a fresh round of corrections, but at least for the moment I can whisper a hallelujah and then continue holding my breath in anticipation...
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
It Is Finished...
1013 days and almost 118,000 words later, the thesis is done. To quote Pilate, 'What I have written, I have written.' At least for now. Probably in another month or so I will have a viva and with it will come a fresh round of corrections, but at least for the moment I can whisper a hallelujah and then continue holding my breath in anticipation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woo hoo! Congrats, we are so excited for you!
Hey Dave, congrats on finishing the thesis!! Just was thinking about you and remembered you had a blog. Looks like you guys have been having some adventures! Hopefully we can catch up one of these days.
Yes!! Congratulations, Dave! Each person who finishes gives us hope... ;-)
YEA! That's fantastic. Let us know your date when you get one. We think of ya'll often and want to remember you in our prayers!
Love to you both,
Mary
P.S. Seth's viva is July 18th.
Post a Comment