Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Sonjus of St. Andrews

We've got some catching up to do after an eventful few weeks. Brace yourself for an uncharacteristically high number of posts from the Lincicums!

This past weekend, David and Joy Sonju, along with their darling 7-month old Ellie, came to visit. I think the excitement of having them overwhelmed me, and this is the only picture I have to show for it (in a familiar setting, no less!). Can you believe I don't have a picture of Ellie?


While the Sonjus were in town, we took in the Oxford sights and enjoyed some good meals together. Most of all, Ellie kept everyone delighted by her effervescent personality and continuous smiles.

Joy was my roommate in grad school at Wheaton. She, together with the other Wheaties, made the time so rich and formative. Dearest Sonjus - we arranged the Hallelujah chorus in the Christ Church cathedral for you (again, can't believe I don't have any picture of that!); see what you can do about Bach in Paris's Notre Dame?

2 comments:

Joy said...

So much fun! :) I'll send you some Ellie pics when David gets back with the camera. We had a great time! We'll be sure to get right on the Bach thing - can't wait for your visit! :)

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

Ju--you look sooooo adorable! I am glad you guys had some fun with your friends!