Monday, May 3, 2010

'Member that scene in Alien?



If you look closely, you might just see the subterranean (subcutaneous?) rumblings of something that keeps trying to escape. She'll have to wait six more weeks (from today, in fact!).

Julia told me about a dream she had the other night. She was introducing the child to someone but couldn't remember the name. She asked her mom to jog her memory, and the reply came: 'Her name is Bing.' We're taking it as a sign!

5 comments:

Seth and Mary said...

Love it! Our sweet baby girl was born 2 weeks ago. In my dreams we live nearby somewhere so that Bing and Caroline could be friends. We miss ya'll!
Mary (for all the Tarrers)

Matt said...

I want more pictures of Julia! I'm so sad that we're missing out on you being pregnant. You look amazing.
-Katie (und Matt)

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

Awesome--she's an active little girl :)

Lindsay said...

How funny!! Even though I remember this, it's still so weird! Loving you from Knoxville. :)

Lindsay

Rachel said...

This is so funny! It's amazing how entertaining watching that bump can be.