These two videos are so cute. I don't mind the baby shrine :). Naomi is such a sweetie. I hope we can meet her someday!
Oh, that's SO cute! And fun to hear you two giggle at her, too. Face it - most of your life is a baby shrine right now! And well it should be.
So cute! This video had Emmanuel and my niece, Mia, rolling on the ground laughing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These two videos are so cute. I don't mind the baby shrine :). Naomi is such a sweetie. I hope we can meet her someday!
Oh, that's SO cute! And fun to hear you two giggle at her, too. Face it - most of your life is a baby shrine right now! And well it should be.
So cute! This video had Emmanuel and my niece, Mia, rolling on the ground laughing!
Post a Comment