WOW! Dave...nice voices :) Naomi is getting so big!
Dave? No way, that was definitely me (Julia). I, Julia Elaine Lincicum, hereby solemnly do attest it...Dave could never do such silly voices
I love this! You need a sequel: Lamby's Revenge or Lamby Rides Again or something.
Now we know what Oxford Dons do with their spare time...
This is amazing!!! I love that you can hear Julia chopping in the background too. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW! Dave...nice voices :) Naomi is getting so big!
Dave? No way, that was definitely me (Julia). I, Julia Elaine Lincicum, hereby solemnly do attest it...Dave could never do such silly voices
I love this! You need a sequel: Lamby's Revenge or Lamby Rides Again or something.
Now we know what Oxford Dons do with their spare time...
This is amazing!!! I love that you can hear Julia chopping in the background too. :)
Post a Comment