You look great! And I can't believe how grown up Naomi looks! We have last yrs Christmas pic of you guys on our fridge and so I still think of little Naomi. So fun for her to be a big sister!
Awww. A baby sister for Naomi... Congrats! Hopefully, we'll be able to meet your little ladies some time when we're both in TN. Hope all is well with y'all :)
5 comments:
You both look great!
Fun! Three lovely Lincicum ladies!
So cute! (Both of you :)!
You look great! And I can't believe how grown up Naomi looks! We have last yrs Christmas pic of you guys on our fridge and so I still think of little Naomi. So fun for her to be a big sister!
Awww. A baby sister for Naomi... Congrats! Hopefully, we'll be able to meet your little ladies some time when we're both in TN. Hope all is well with y'all :)
Post a Comment