Monday, June 21, 2010

Introducing Naomi Christine

We are thrilled to welcome into the world and our family this little child:



More pics to follow, but for the moment, it's time for washing, sleeping, feeding, doting...

13 comments:

Sonjus said...

Yay!!! She's sooooo adorable! What a peaceful little sleeper - I bet she's always like that, right? :) You guys are so blessed. I am dying to meet Naomi in person! Another Oxford trip is definitely in order - maybe this fall... :)

Rachel said...

sweet! she's lovely, and so tiny! congratulations!

Jessica Green said...

We love you Naomi!!!

Keylor said...

Dear Julia and Uncle Dave -

I saw the pictures of the baby and Julia. They are very kinda nice. One day I will see the baby's new shoes and how cute she opens her eyes.

Your friend,

Keylor

(spoken directly from the 5 year old)

The Egan Family said...

She is just beautiful! Please feel free to "clog up" my inbox anytime with pictures of Naomi!

Abbey said...

She is perfect! So spoiled that I get to love on her, yeah, can't wait to meet her.

Kelli said...

Love the pics! She is so adorable...you guys have done well! Can't wait to meet her and hear more about it all!

Michael said...

Dave and Julia - You have a beautiful daughter. Praise the Lord for this gift He's given you. I trust you're enjoying every moment with her.

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

YAY! She's finally here! And so little and cute! Love it, love it!

Michael and Jessica said...

So sweet and small. Elisabeth was 6 pounds, 2 ounces also. 3 months from now, you'll never believe that she fit in the outfits she's wearing now. Hope you're getting some rest. Jessica

Mathews said...

She is SOOOOO beautiful!!!! We are praying for rest, health, and peace being so far from family. Enjoy being a new little family!!! What a precious blessing:)

Amy said...

She's PERFECT! I cannot wait to hold her!!! Gorgeous baby...we expected nothing less! We love you Naomi!

Robyn said...

congratulations!!!