Friday, June 11, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

Well, no baby yet. So we thought we'd bring you an update on another of our babies - one that had a far longer gestation period and that will bring far less joy into the world. Coming next month to an academic reference library near you (assuming you live near one of the few libraries silly enough to fork out the cash), is the revised version of my thesis:


Short on Christmas ideas? Looking for that perfect bedside companion? Want to look nerdy on the bus? Look no further: all your needs can be met here!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You are so funny Dave! We are excited for you, what an accomplishment. I can't wait to hear baby news!

The Egan Family said...

Congrats, Dave! I read the description on the website, and only got stuck on 2 words. ;-) I did better than I expected. My question for you is: do you have to have a super suit to be a Supernumerary? Any special powers? Praying for you three every day!!