Naomi rolled today for the first time, and while the first roll must remain a matter of eyewitness testimony, we managed to capture on video the second:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww! So cute. Caroline still won't roll over and she's 6 months old. I totally think she can do it but just doesn't want too. Is Dave going to Atlanta next month? I'm looking forward to vicariously catching up with everyone through Seth. Missing ya'll! Mary P.S. Just heard there's a new Butterflyfish album and thought of you.
3 comments:
Aww! So cute. Caroline still won't roll over and she's 6 months old. I totally think she can do it but just doesn't want too. Is Dave going to Atlanta next month? I'm looking forward to vicariously catching up with everyone through Seth. Missing ya'll!
Mary
P.S. Just heard there's a new Butterflyfish album and thought of you.
Love it, especially the music :)
Ju--you are such a good little mama! I love hearing your voice. Congrats on a big milestone.
Post a Comment