I just found your blog (hope you don't mind me reading it). I love to follow the adventures of little Naomi and you guys. Have a great week!
What a cute dress on your very, very cute girl. She is squeezable! Lots of love from Rachel
Marketta! It's great to have you read our blog - of course we don't mind! And it's wonderful to hear from you, too, Rachel. We miss and love you both.
Uncanny resemblance...
So, cute! She is getting sooo big!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just found your blog (hope you don't mind me reading it). I love to follow the adventures of little Naomi and you guys. Have a great week!
What a cute dress on your very, very cute girl. She is squeezable! Lots of love from Rachel
Marketta! It's great to have you read our blog - of course we don't mind! And it's wonderful to hear from you, too, Rachel. We miss and love you both.
Uncanny resemblance...
So, cute! She is getting sooo big!
Post a Comment